Thursday, November 6, 2008

casey anthony fan on craigslist......

recieved a link from a buddy for a local craigslist posting. if you don't know her. casey anthony is the young compulsive lying lunatic mom who is on trial for killing her daughter. this girl has dominated local news down here for awhile now. anyways, not only is she crazy, but her entire family from what i have seen on the news makes you shake your head.

they have said some crazy stuff. like that there are govt and/or ufo's entities out to get them and...well so many lunatic things you almost can't believe there is a clan of fucked up people this bad in your neck of the woods. the scary part is casey's mom is a nurse!!! she has talked like a lunatic in front of the news cameras. if i was in the hospital or doctor's office where she worked i'd walk right back through the door and find another hospital. even if blood was gushing from my head. mentally unstable is a good overall assessment of this entire family. maybe better said, "all crazier than a shit house rat," sums it up better.

hollywood couldn't write a script this crazy. even if they could, people would leave the theatre saying, that was so unbelieveable. no real people would ever act this way and do that many crazy and stupid things. it's too fake and over the top.

back to this message on craigslist....damn, there are some creative people out there. to the author, thanks for the laugh! i'm always serious in my posts, so it's time for some fun and a laugh, at a not funny at all situation.











Casey - good times ahead! - m4w
Reply to: mailto:pers-907800592@craigslist.org?subject=Casey%20-%20good%20times%20ahead!%20-%20m4w [?]Date: 2008-11-06, 5:01AM EST
I saw you in the courtroom and it was lust at first sight. How could anyone not be taken by the sight of you in your chic pink handcuffs and snappy blue jump suit? For a moment, I almost forgot about the whole murderous sociopath thing. Who else but you could execute a perp walk with the grace and beauty of a stripper grinding one out in an attempt to separate boner toting sleazebags from their hard earned dollars? I think all it would take for this relationship to really take off is a bottle of chloroform and some zip ties. I'll even throw in a ball gag lest anyone mistake your screams of ecstasy for something more sinister. I close my eyes and can hear your soft voice whisper those words I long to hear, "Please...let me go and I won't tell anyone...I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt me." You will always find me to be a perfect gentleman - I'll even hold the trunk lid open for you as I push you in. And since you like to party, the roofies are on me. As the object of my affection, I will shower you with gifts (a pearl necklace for starters!). So turn that frown upside down Casey! Good times are right around the corner.

No comments: